Designed for small to medium faces, this comfortably lightweight addition to the Trillbe™ Collection has a softly rounded front with a sculptured keyhole bridge, and its stem architecture takes vintage style into modern territory.
• Ruby Iridium Lenses & Polished Black Frame
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
• Frame suitable for small to medium
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HD Polarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optimized peripheral vision of 4 base lens curvature
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics® Available with Oakley prescription lenses
We have a 48hr return/exchange policy, which means you have 48hr after receiving your item to request a return/exchange.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return/exchange, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91 98309 13054. If your return/exchange is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how get the package ready. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Refund/Exchange will be initiated only after receiving the product back to us.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 98309 13054.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) and Clubs (Driver, Fairway Woods, Rescue/Hybrid, Irons & Iron Set, Wedges, Putters, Package Set, Junior Clubs & Women's Clubs). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return/exchange, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved for return, you’ll be given a store credit. Please remember it can take some time to process your refunds. For exchange we will dispatch you your new product requested for exchange.