PING Glide 3.0 Wedge
Save shots in the scoring zone with the Glide 3.0 Eye2 Wedge. The tour-proven wedge is designed with a rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, enhanced feel and incredible control. Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves optimize ball interaction at impact for improved spin and trajectory control.
Multiple bounce angle offerings allow golfers to select the perfect configuration to match typical divot depth and playing conditions for personalized results. The HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and creates a classic look while further enhancing turf interaction.
- Tour-proven wedge designed with rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, improved feel and control
- Soft, 431 Stainless Steel construction creates clean look at address and enhances ball capture
- Rounded, higher MOI head contains an elastomer insert to deliver greater accuracy and a softer impact experience
- Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves enhances interaction with the ball at impact to create improved spin and trajectory control
- Lower lofted wedges (46° - 52°) feature a 20° sidewall for optimal full-shot performance
- Higher lofted wedges (54° - 60°) feature a 28° sidewall and tighter radius for more ball compression and spin
- Multiple Bounce Angles allow golfers to fit wedges to typical divot depth and playing conditions
- Thin Sole (TS) is suited for a shallow angle of attach and shallow divots
- Standard Sole (SS) is suited for moderate attack angles and moderate divots
- Wide Sole (WS) is suited for steep angles of attack and deeper divots
- Eye2 is versatile from all conditions, especially from the bunkers
- HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and lowers the friction between the turf and club for more control
- Thin, tapered hosel design glides through the sand and high grass better for improved performance
- Lightweight Dylawedge grip features a softer and longer shaft tapering for more control when gripping down
- Lighter shaft with a lower balance point closer to the tip helps with feel around the head for greater control and versatility
- Shaft: PING Z-Z115 Steel Shaft
- Grip: PING Dylawedge Grip
We have a 48hr return/exchange policy, which means you have 48hr after receiving your item to request a return/exchange.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return/exchange, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9831155929. If your return/exchange is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how get the package ready. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Refund/Exchange will be initiated only after receiving the product back to us.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com or call us at +91 9831155929.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return/exchange, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved for return, you’ll be given a store credit. Please remember it can take some time to process your refunds. For exchange we will dispatch you your new product requested for exchange.