TaylorMade’s new Spider EX Golf Putter gives you confidence you can feel, featuring a more streamlined shape with a newly introduced Fluted Feel™ shaft for enhanced feel, consistency and unparalleled putting accuracy.
- Single Bend Shaft – Single Bend shaft features in this perfectly face balanced model to suit players with a straight back straight through putting stroke
- Fluted Feel™ Shaft – A newly engineered putter shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion
- White True Path – The science of white. White is the most reflective colour, which allows the human eye to clearly see the path of the stroke and the ball. The new white design shape allows golfers to use the front of the face for alignment and the two rails/dots to centre the golf ball
- New Multi-Material Design – The use of a combination of multi-materials like heavy tungsten in the back weights creates a deep CG for better distance control. Lightweight aluminium and composite create better performance advantages around the circumference of the head. Heavy steel is strategically co-molded on the frame of the heel and toe area for optimal stability
- Co-Molded Pure Roll 2 Insert – The first co-moulded insert manufactured of white TPU urethane with silver aluminium beams at a 45° angle designed to produce better roll and feel characteristic
- Three Dot Alignment – Three dots form a distinguishable pattern that’s easily tracked by the eye, aiding in both alignment and path while delivering a premium aesthetic
- Head Shape – Slightly more streamlined head design that features “softer” lines and a more rounded backside. Spider EXhead size is a little larger 3.5mm (heel to toe) and 2.7mm (front to back) than Spider X
We have a 48hr return/exchange policy, which means you have 48hr after receiving your item to request a return/exchange.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return/exchange, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91 98309 13054. If your return/exchange is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how get the package ready. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Refund/Exchange will be initiated only after receiving the product back to us.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 98309 13054.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) and Clubs (Driver, Fairway Woods, Rescue/Hybrid, Irons & Iron Set, Wedges, Putters, Package Set, Junior Clubs & Women's Clubs). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return/exchange, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved for return, you’ll be given a store credit. Please remember it can take some time to process your refunds. For exchange we will dispatch you your new product requested for exchange.